The application for granting Financial Support shall be submitted to Invest North Macedonia as competent authority along with a:
- Letter of Intent
- A business plan for an Investment project, and
- A financial report for the previous three years or for a shorter period depending on the date on which the business entity is founded or started its business activity.
Letter of Intent
Rulebook on the request for Financial Support and required documentation.
In addition the business entity shall submit all the other documents which confirm the data and the facts listed in the application for financial support in accordance with the bylaw prescribed by the Ministry of economy, such as:
- Certificate of current status from the Central Registry
- Confirmation of bankruptcy proceedings
- Confirmation of liquidation procedure
- Certificate of paid taxes from the Customs Administration
- Certificate of paid taxes from the Public Revenue Office
- Notarized statement of reliability of data
- Excerpt from the central securities depository when the applicant is a Joint Stock Company
- Copy of shareholder book and Certificate from a competent authority of a foreign state for registered residence or temporary residence for Initial Investments of business entities founded by citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia with residence or temporary stay out of the Republic of North Macedonia
*All documents should not be older than 60 days until the day of submitting the Request.
If the business entity meets the requirements, Invest North Macedonia shall prepare a Proposal Agreement for Financial Support of Investments whose provisions are finally determined by the business entity.
The decision for concluding an Agreement is made by the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia.