The total value of exported goods from the Republic of North Macedonia amounted to €4.6bn, a 12.8 % decrease compared to the same period last year. The value of imported goods in the same period amounted to €6.1bn, or 11.5 % less than the same period last year.
The total trade deficit was €1.4bn.
* Source:State statistical office, January – October 2020
The most significant exported products for 2020:
• supported catalysts with precious metal or precious metal compounds as the active substance,
• ignition wiring sets and other wiring sets of a kind used in vehicles,aircraft or ships,
• parts of the seats and ferronickel.
The most significant imported products:
• the platinum and platinum alloys, unwrought or in powder form,
• petroleum oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals (other than crude),
• flat-rolled products of iron or non-alloy steel, not clad,
• plated or coated and other metals of the platinum group and alloys thereof, unwrought or in powder form.
The most important trade partners of the Republic of North Macedonia: Germany, Great Britain, Serbia, China and Greece.